Thursday, October 10, 2013

Project Manager Intro

Let me introduce myself. I am Tim Zuccarell and I am the Clark Group Project Manager for Project North Star. I will be the primary point of contact for our companies, and will be leading the efforts of discovery, implementation and training on our new software systems. I’m very excited to be part of the Clark project team and working on a project that will drive our organization into the future with the best technology available. I’m looking forward to working with everyone on this exciting and challenging project.


Have questions or need help? As Project Manager my job is to help, so if there are any questions, concerns or needs please do not hesitate to communicate with me. Meanwhile, I hope you follow our Twitter feed and this blog for information about upcoming changes that will give us all the opportunity to move to the future together.

No comments:

Post a Comment